Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Re: Just a thought: let us discuss & ACT!


Hi Chandu garu and all other friends,

Sure and it's my pleasure to volunteer. Before
handing-over our collective contributions, we will
verify the details and veracity of the case.

You can send the contributions to me and I acknowledge
each one of your check by email. Please make sure
that you provide your email address so that you would
receive the receipt confirmation. Once the
contributions are pooled, we will decide the best way
to deliver the money. Meanwhile, if anyone around
Nellore could please help us to find out the details
about Madhuribai and her family, that would be great.

Here is my address:

Sagar Yerramsetti,
4684 Flatlick Branch Drive,
Chantilly, VA-20151.
Phone: 703-803-9377

--- Chandu Sambasiva Rao <srchandu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sagar,
>
> It seems like a genuine case. Can you take the lead
> and coordinate?
> If ok, please send us your address so we all can
> mail our contributions.
>
> Friends from Nellore: Can you verify if this need is
> genuine?
>
> Address of the student as published in Eenadu is:
>
> Ms. N. Madhuribai
> C/o Smt. N. Bhavani bai
> Tailor's Colony
> Kothuru Bit-1
> Nellore Dt.
>
> Regards,
> Chandu
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 2/6/06, sagar yerramsetti <sagar_ytk@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> > All,
> >
> > Please read this article in Enaadu:
> >
> >
>
http://www.eenadu.net/panelhtml.asp?qrystr=htm/panel11.htm
> >
> > May be our group could help this girl to get her
> > education going. Do we have anyone in group that
> > belongs to Kothuru or near-by place (Nellore
> district)
> > that could enquire about the real situation of
> this
> > girl and her family?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sagar Yerramsetti.
> >
> >
> > --- Ramesh Koganti <rkoganti@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thanks a lot for sharing this article. At personal
> > level, though I have not studied in the school, I
> have
> > so many relatives who went to this school and some
> > them are very successful. One of them is my uncle
> and
> > my mentor, Sri Kilaru Venkata Subba Rao (KVS),
> retired
> > Principal of VSR&NVR college. I used to visit my
> grand
> > father (Sri Kilaru Jaganadha Rao) often times in
> > Munagalapallii Lanka via Chilumuru. Every time we
> pass
> > through by Chilumuru, my mother used to talk about
> the
> > history of the school and its greatness.
> >
> > Due to God's grace (absolutely not my merit), I
> can
> > help financially at least one poor student
> > (irrespective of caste, religion, party etc.) in
> the
> > school to fulfill his/her minimum needs. If there
> are
> > more students needing financial support and if it
> is
> > beyond me, I will make a sincere request to my
> friends
> > and other beautiful human beings to help.
> >
> > Kiindlly, please let me know if there is such need
> in
> > Chilumuru school or any where else.
> >
> > With love,
> >
> > Ramesh
> >
> >
>

Thanks,
Sagar Yerramsetti.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: