Sunday, December 18, 2005

Re: Unsubscribe!

 
 
Hi All,
I do accept with Lokesh. Thats the main reason why i didnt respond to any of the group mails till now. But this is the first mail which i felt is worth reading and the one which needs the response.

So please UNSUBSCRIBE me from this group. I am pretty happy with what i am now. I dont want to know any news which is biased.

Wish you all Good Luck. 


On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 Lokesh Reddy wrote :
>
>Hi Chandu,
>        As the topics are getting very lenghty, I am wasting lot of time reading these emails. I and my friends are very dissapointed with some of the emails which are more biased to a region, caste & a political party. We feel that this group is dividing the telugu people and we are wasting lots of time reading, discussing and even developing vengence over a certain region, caste & a group of low standard people who are part of this group. We feel this group is no different than the other chat groups that are plenty online which abuse and advertise for their personal benefits.
>
>I also would like to give you a friendly advice to keep track of all the people who are part of the group and not include them without a parents given name. I beleive you don't know some people who are part of this group and are targeting others personally and on caste.
>
>Please, UnSubscribe me from AndhraOne Group.
>
>We feel this belongs to one politicla party.
>
>Thanks,
>Lokesh
>
>



No comments: